Hi, all! We are alive over here at A Bungalow Project! Since I began my new job, I've had many new experiences and a very busy schedule! Our bungalow has become a home I truly live in and use every day. Can you believe it's been 6 months since I blogged? It has flown by for me. Here's what you've missed.
- My husband's best friend planned a destination wedding in the Riviera Maya, and we took the trip of a lifetime. I can't tell you the last time I felt that peaceful and happy!
- I met a few "celebs"...
- Ran my 3rd mini marathon with my dearest friends...
- Bet on horses in Louisville on Derby Day (attending the actual Derby is still on the bucket list.)
- Although I have lived in Indiana my entire life, I finally went to Indianapolis Motor Speedway for the first time. I'm not really into racing, but a local radio station chose our charity as their charity of choice for the Media Pit Crew Challenge where the winner receives a $5,000 donation for their charity. We were about 6 seconds and a bad lugnut away from winning!
- Found some warm weather to start working outside on our home again... my boulevard petunias are beautiful!
- And, just celebrated my 25th birthday!
Can't wait to catch up and see what I've missed from you and get some great ideas for ABP this summer!!